As an administrator, you can view the total storage used by your users and admins, view alert notifications, manage users, view backup status for all Carbonite Safe Server Backups you have installed, and delete backup runs.
Administrators keep their account organized for the other users and administrators on the account. Here are some of the functions that an administrator can perform:
- Install and reinstall CSSB on their computer or server
- View the total storage used, backup status for all computers, delete backup runs, and view alert notifications in the dashboard
- Install and reinstall computer backup on their computer
- Add, remove, and assign computer backups on their account
- Select NAS devices for backup
- Create and manage backup policies
- Remotely deploy Carbonite on their network
- Add & remove users on the account.
- Promote and demote users and administrators
- Change the Billing Owner to another administrator
- Enter and edit billing information (Billing Owner only)
Carbonite Safe Server Backup (CSSB) product
Computer Backup product
More info about your account