Downloading Your Carbonite Safe Files with Anytime Anywhere Access
You can sign into your Carbonite Safe account to download files from your backup with Anytime Anywhere Access. Carbonite organizes the files the same way they exist on your computer. However, it may take up to 24 hours for new or changed files to appear.
This article applies to:
|Basic, Plus, and Prime (Not sure?)||Safe (Not sure?) - View the Safe Pro article||Portal|
- Sign into your account at https://account.carbonite.com.
- From the desired computer, click View Files.
- Navigate to the file location within Anywhere Anytime Access.
- You can also use the search bar to type in a file name or file extension.
- Choose a method to download your files:
- Single File: Click the cloud icon next to the file you want to download.
- Multiple Files: Check the boxes next to the files you want to download and click the cloud icon in the top right corner.
- Keep the web browser open or minimized to avoid interruption.
- Even though Carbonite may automatically log you out due to inactivity, the download will continue.
- After the download completes, the files will appear in your Downloads folder. If you downloaded multiple files, you may need to extract the ZIP file so you can use them.