Locating the Carbonite Backup Drive
- This article is for Windows only
The Carbonite Backup Drive is a virtual drive that allows you to view your backed up files. You can access the Carbonite Backup Drive from within the File Explorer window.
- Open File Explorer by pressing the Windows logo and ‘E’ key on the keyboard at the same time.
- Within File Explorer, click This PC.
- Double-click Carbonite Backup Drive.
- Double-click Backed up Files.
From here, you can browse the files and folders that are in your Carbonite backup.